At MDS our consultants work as client partners in delivering individualized solutions and creative insights.
Over the years, our clients have appreciated the difference that MDS's innovative strategic thinking can make in attaining goals for development, growth, and profitability.
- General acute care hospitals and systems
- Non-profit and for profit healthcare systems/networks
- District Hospitals and healthcare systems
- Academic medical centers and teaching hospitals
- Specialty health care providers
- IPAs,medical groups, surgical centers, and individual physicians
- Government organizations (e.g. Attorney General's Office, county, health departments)
- Foundations and grantmaking organizations
- Health plans
- Health related businesses serving the industry
- Effective and frequent communication is critical for a successful consulting engagement
- Organizations need a solid grasp of their current position in order to move forward
- Mutual trust is essential to a good working relationship
- A strong value proposition is key for any consulting firm and client relationship to be successful