MDS works routinely with hospitals and physician groups to review physician compensation methodologies, assess and determine appropriate levels of compensation, identify the range of fair market value for selected types of compensation, and generally serve as an objective third party to arrive at "win-win" compensation arrangements.
Specific areas of expertise that we bring to our clients include:
- Physician productivity analysis
- Medical directorship duties, hours, and hourly compensation
- Emergency department call coverage compensation
- Physician services agreements (PSA) with hospital-based doctors (e.g., anesthesia, radiology, emergency, pathology, intensivists, hospitalists)
- Physician consulting agreements
- Co-management arrangements
- Joint venture evaluation and structuring
- Benefits analysis
- Physician recruitment contracts analysis (and practice pro formas)
- Medical group formation, mergers, and divestitures
- Compensation benchmarking
Our team includes individuals who have extensive experience as medical group administrators with line responsibility for managing budgets, implementing strategies, and working with physicians on a day-to-day basis.
For more information on our Physician Compensation Services, please contact: email@example.com