MDS works with acute care hospitals, specialty hospitals, ambulatory facilities, large medical groups/foundations, and other healthcare providers to assess needs, options, and opportunities to determine financially viable solutions that maximize facility configuration and utilization.
Specific services which we offer include the following:
- Market-based needs assessments (inpatient and outpatient)
- Hospital bed need analysis
- Departmental facility planning, including emergency departments, operating rooms, imaging, and acute inpatient (ICU, OB, etc.)
- Ambulatory services planning (e.g., ASC, cancer center imaging)
- Facility master planning
- Functional space programming and planning
- Financial and capital modeling and feasibility assessment
- Infrastructure and operational efficiency assessments
- Seismic/HAZUS assessment and planning
- Facilities planning for physician network development
In addition, we are retained by several health systems as the owners’ representative to manage real estate and capital engagements, ambulatory care and MOB developer projects, ambulatory surgery center joint ventures, equity investment syndications, and multiple inpatient and outpatient construction projects.
For more information on Facilities Planning contact:
For more information contact us at email@example.com